With 1 in 6 employees in the workplace, experiencing a common mental health condition, businesses are increasingly recognising the benefits of improving employee wellbeing and addressing mental ill health.
At Feel Well Therapy we provide specialist psychological assessment and CBT and EMDR therapy for employees that are experiencing stress or mental health difficulties.
We provide effective evidence based therapies that have been proven to be effective to treat the mental health conditions that your employee is likely to be experiencing. Psychological therapies are not equally effective and at Feel well Therapy we believe that employees should be referred to the right therapy first time to enable them to get the help that they need as soon as possible.
CBT therapy is recommended by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) for the treatment of common mental health conditions that your employee is likely to be experiencing such as panic disorder, health anxiety, social anxiety, depression, OCD, and stress. CBT and EMDR therapy is recommended for treating posttraumatic stress disorder.
When we work with employers our focus is on enabling employees to return back to work or to help employees still in work, address issues that may be affecting their wellbeing and performance in the workplace.
We will provide you with a professional service.
We don’t expect you to be an expert at mental health conditions or therapy, leave that to us and we can advise you on this.
No longer term contracts, just pay as you go to use our service.
- We offer complete confidentiality.
- We could offer your employee an assessment appointment within 2-4 weeks with an accredited therapist.
- We will only proceed with therapy if we think that it is likely to be beneficial to your employee following an assessment.
- Appointments are made by us directly with employees.
- If appropriate telephone appointments can be offered.
- We can provide an assessment and discharge report.
- We routinely collect outcome data and client satisfaction data.
- We will ensure that there are no hidden costs and the number of sessions agreed and funding for treatment will be agreed with you upon your instruction.
Contact us today to discuss your service needs.